Erika Wassall, Ada Transcription
I can honestly say that the use of ScribeManager improved not only the workflow and time management of my business, but the actual quality of my life. read more
It is now possible on ScribeManager to charge your clients and remunerate your transcriptionists by new methods including per character, per word and per paragraph. There are also new options to charge 'per unit', and the word 'unit' can easily be reworded to whatever...read more
View it here:...read more
Welcome to ScribeManager!
ScribeManager is workflow software for transcription companies that offers these great benefits:
- WORKFLOW – ScribeManager automates your transcription workflow
- SPEECH RECOGNITION (optional) – just one click sends your recordings to speech recognition
- SIMPLE – user-friendly with free support from real humans!
- SECURE – ScribeManager hosts all your data securely
- COMPLIANT – conforms to personal data legislation, such as GDPR
- ALL ONLINE – if your computer breaks down, you just move to another computer and continue
- SAVE – ScribeManager can cut your costs by up to 20%
- CLIENT LOGIN – your clients can log into ScribeManager and download their audio files and transcripts 24:7
- AUDIO QUALITY – ScribeManager reduces background noise on your files automatically
- ASSESS QUICKLY – displays waveforms so you can assess file clarity without having to play the file
- UPLOAD TOOLS – enables your clients to send audio files to you by web upload, email, ftp, or any other method
- WORLDWIDE – you choose where in the world your audio files and transcripts are stored
- CALL RECORDING – ScribeManager can record your clients’ phone dictations and interviews and add them to workflow automatically
- INVOICING – creates and sends all your invoices in just a few clicks
- INTERFACES – compatible with external file systems like Xero
- DEVELOPMENT – continually updated with new features
- BESPOKE – customized versions available.
Video – ScribeManager Overview (7 mins)
Please play the video below. You can opt to watch it in High Definition by clicking on the cogwheel (only visible after playback begins), then on Quality, then on 1080p. You can opt to watch it in full screen by clicking on , at the foot of the play window above.